-
March 26th, 2026, 05:00 AM
#1
AL75 Member
Seeking permission from AL75 .
Hi AL75,
I found this sexfight series called Clit Queen by an unknown Author.
The series is spread across 19 chapters .I have compiled all the chapters and I wanted to post it here so that we can read the story here.
If you are okay with it ,please do give me the go-ahead
I would have sought permission from the author but as i said ,the forum i found this on listed the writer as anonymous .
Regards,
-
March 26th, 2026, 05:20 PM
#2
Forum Owner
Re: Seeking permission from AL75 .
That's actually from the old board and it was by the writer, Unknownfan. Go ahead, just attribute it to him.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks